WHAT DOES CALIBERX DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and account balances.
• Name, address, and income.
• Account transactions and checking account information.
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons CaliberX chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
This privacy notice is provided by Caliber Exchange Corp.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
• Open an account or provide account information.
• Make deposits or withdrawals from your account.
• Sync external accounts to your CaliberX account. We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness.
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
• Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more information on your rights under state law.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Non-affiliates with which we share personal information include service providers that perform services or functions on our behalf and direct marketing companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Our joint marketing partners include financial services companies.
California: If your CaliberX account has a California mailing address, we will not share personal information we collect about you except to the extent permitted under California law.
Vermont: If your CaliberX account has a Vermont mailing address, we will not share personal information we collect about you with non-affiliates unless the law allows or you provide authorization.
Does CaliberX share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
We don't share
For our affiliates to market to you
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We don't share